WHY THE FUCK NOT
If you reblog this before July 1 2014, I will write your url down and stick it in a jar or whatever. Over the summer I will take the jar of urls and I will scatter them around. They may get taped to public loos, they may be thrown into crowds at festivals, or they may get put under napkins at restaurants.
Some one may find your url, and who knows, they could message you telling you where they found it.
You have until July 1 to reblog.
about a week left!!
2 weeks living in Vermont
So far I have…
- met some vividly colorful characters
- jammed out front row at a concert
- attended a masquerade
- aced my first college exam
- ingested a schedule 1 controlled substance
- seen one of my favorite bands perform live
- given myself a hair cut with a hunting knife
- fostered a flirtationship with one of my roommates
- developed an interest in nutrition and the impact that my eating choices have on my health as well as the environment
- paid rent for the first time
- had not one, but two run-ins with the po-po-poliiiice
- spent the more time with my sister than we have been able to in the past four years
- finally left the demons from my past life where they deserve to live… in the past.
I can’t remember the last time I felt so healthy physically AND mentally. The clouds in my head are gone; I feel young and strong, smart and confident, content with my life in the present moment while still remaining excited for the surprises that await me in the future.